Simple and transparent
A monthly subscription fee per website, fixed by the number of subpages.
< 100 subpages
Shown prices are Cookiebot prices in Euro (EUR) excl. VAT.
Your account will be set up as a Free plan. If your website contains more than 100 subpages, your subscription will automatically change to a 1-month free Trial. We will let you know by e-mail. You can anytime upgrade from Free or Trial to a Premium subscription if you want full functionality. Would you like to use our custom banners? Upgrade to a Free trial of Premium subscription.
Which features are included in a subscription?
- English and Dutch support, technical questions and GDPR related issues
- Support by phone and e-mail
- Receive an answer within 24 hours
- Use our custom banners for FREE which allows you to increase your opt-in percentage on your cookies
- Take advantage of our knowledge on marketing cookies and trackers
- Advertisement-free cookie banners
- Automatic cookie control, block trackers and cookies right from the moment that the user lands on your website
Questions? We’ve got answers
* Which features are not included in the free plan?
Free plan does not include the following Premium standard features: Customize banner, Customize declaration, multiple languages, e-mail reports, data-export, geo location, bulk consent, consent statistics, internal domain alias for development, test and staging.
Maximum 1 domain on free accounts.
Why do you need to know the size of my site to calculate a price?
One of the key features of our solution is automated scans of your website to determine what cookies and online tracking you are using. It is required by the GDPR as you must document cookies and online tracking at anytime and you must be able to show that documentation to both your users and the EU. It takes more effort to scan a large site than scanning a little site that is why we need to know the size of your website to determine the price.
Can I change plans or cancel my account later?
Yes, you can at anytime change your plan or cancel your account via your “My account” page. Upgrades will take effect immediately, while downgrade and cancel actions will be effective at the end of the billing period.
What kind of cookies does your scanner find?
Can I add several small websites to 1 subscription?
Our prices are per domain and you must have one subscription for each of your domains. It is not possible to combine e.g. 2 small websites with 10 subpages each into one Premium Small subscription or into one Free subscription.
Is a sub-domain considered a separate domain?
Yes, Cookiebot treats domains and sub-domains separately. This is because we need to scan each domain/sub-domain. Therefore, you need a subscription for each of your domains and each of your subdomains.
– example.com, it.example.com and uk.example.com are treated as 3 different domains.
– example.com/en, example.com/it and example.com/da are treated as 1 domain.
– Please note that example.com and www.example.com (www alias) are treated as 1 domain (automatically recognized by Cookiebot).
How do I sign up?
Sign up to create an account. Log in to your account and add your website domain name(s). Save. The website will now be scanned (please allow up to 24 hours for the scan to complete). Go to “Settings” and “Your scripts”. Insert the scripts on your website (read our manual for more information) and you are good to go! By the way, you don’t need your credit card right away.
Does your solution automatically block cookies and trackers on my website?
YES! Cookiebot offers full support of the required prior consent so that only strictly necessary cookies are set before the user consents. Cookiebot can automatically block all first-party and third-party cookies and trackers on your website.Alternatively, you can manually mark up scripts to be held back until the user has consented.
How do you compare with other Cookie solutions?
Not surprisingly, we believe we have the best product for website cookie management. Very few solutions include all of the GDPR required features like:
- Enabled prior consent.
- Clear and specific information about data types and purpose of the cookies.
- Full documentation of all given consents.
- The possibility for users to reject superfluous cookies and still use the website.
- The possibility that users can withdraw their consent whenever they want.
Cookie solutions that don’t have those features are not GDPR compliant.
Can I increase the scan frequency if I change my cookies often?
Premium plans can change the scan frequency for a domain from ‘monthly’ to ‘daily’ for €62 extra per domain/month.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB, Discover, American Express and the Danish credit card, Dankort. We also accept PayPal.
How is VAT added?
Local VAT will be charged to customers situated in the EU, except companies with a valid VAT-number (“reverse charge”). The exception does not apply to Danish companies. Customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT.
What about contracts or hidden charges?
We don’t have any contracts and there is no long term commitments. You can cancel your subscription at any time and we do not have any hidden fees.