Do you have a Cookiebot subscription in need of support? As Cookiebot’s largest partner worldwide, we are here to help you on your way.
Follow the instructions on this page (your Cookiebot subscription settings and prices will remain the same) to connect your account to CookieInfo. We can then help you with Cookiebot support questions about implementation, prior consent or custom cookie banner designs. If necessary, we can also look into the set-up in your back-end. You can then also email or call us for other cookie-related questions.
CookieInfo receives a kickback fee from Cookiebot when your subscription runs through CookieInfo. This makes it possible for us to help you with first-line Cookiebot support and the use of our custom cookie banner designs.
Please note, for users who have already created a Cookiebot account before Sept. 18, 2023!
These were created in Cookiebot’s old admin environment, to then mark CookieInfo as your reseller follow the steps in this article: Setting CookieInfo as your reseller
1. Cookiebot support: First, log in to the Cookiebot-Admin environment and click the “Cookiebot Manager” link in the user menu.
Click on the “Cookiebot Manager” link.
2. You will be redirected to the “classic” Cookiebot Manager.
3. Follow the steps to create a user in the “classic” Cookiebot Manager.
4. Once you have created an account for the “classic” Cookiebot Manager, you can follow the steps below to add CookieInfo as your reseller.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are logged out of the Cookiebot backend in all your browser windows before proceeding.
Then click on this link and follow the instructions below.
Instead of entering your information directly, click on login link under the blue “Create Account” button, as shown in the screen to the right.
Then you will see a login screen instead of the screen to create an account.
6. Login and use CookieInfo support on your Cookiebot account.
Then log in with the email address and password you already have an account with Cookiebot.
You can now use CookieInfo support at no additional cost.
You can continue to use both the “classic” and the new Cookiebot Manager.