This privacy statement is relevant to all visitors of websites from Nubo Works B.V.
The website www.cookieinfo.net and all related (sub)domains (hereafter CookieInfo) are managed by Nubo Works B.V., where CookieInfo is a registered trade name of Nubo Works B.V.
CookieInfo processes personal information from customers and other contact persons. We do this to support customers and other contact persons as good as possible and to achieve our goals. In this privacy stamen we explain how we process your personal information.
We don’t employ a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for our (free) services, but we are happy to help you with answers to your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com
We value your privacy and want to ensure that we process the information you share with us in a safe matter. This privacy statement oversees all our information processing – also when in conjunction with other parties that process personal information (e.g. in the case of sending invoices).
Which personal information does CookieInfo process?
We process your personal information when you make use of our (free) services (e-books, trainings, etc.) or our products (graphic designs) and/or because you provided the information to us.
Below overview states the personal information that we possibly process when you use our products or services:
- First / Last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Company name
- Company information
- Location details
- Information about your activity on our website
- Contact history
Other information that you share with us e.g. when registering on our website, in correspondence or by phone.
Special or sensitive personal information processed by CookieInfo
This website, (free) services and products are not intended to collect information from youth under 16 years, unless granted permission by their parents or legal guardian. We cannot vouch or check this and therefore encourage parents to be involved in online activities of children. This to prevent the collection of personal information without parental approval.
In the case you suspect we collect information from minors, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove the information as soon as possible.
We also process photos. In example for reviews. We use photos to give our content more sphere.
For which purpose does CookieInfo process personal information
We process personal information for the following purposes:
- Lawful obligations
A small proportion or our processing is required by law. This relates to personal information for tax liability.
- Member administration and services
We keep a record of all our customers and contact persons with relevant contact details. We record several types of personal information of our (free) services and products to ensure we can deliver these as good as possible. Therefore we collect information so that you can:
- Obtain our (free) products (e-books / trainings, etc.) and deliver services that you have obtained through CookieInfo
- Process your registration and/or payment when you ordered a product or service
- To call you or email you when necessary to perform the service you obtained
- To inform you about (changes) our services and products that you have obtained through us earlier. You can always unsubscribe from our emails.
Want to contact us? We are available through different channels like: phone, post, e-mail, Facebook. In order to make this possible, we also collect personal information.
- Newsletters and emailing’s
You can subscribe to different newsletters and mailing lists. Some of these can be personalized based on certain actions you have performed. This can be related to certain campaigns about our products and services. You can always unsubscribe from our emails.
To keep in touch with you, we also process information about your interests for our products and services. For campaigns for (free) services and products we can collect information in regard to IP-address, cookie ID, social ID and/or surf behavior. We do this to show relevant information or advertisements on the right location.
Next to this, we use “custom audiences” via Facebook based on website behavior or an email address. Email addresses are delivered and anonymized for the making of target groups which we want to reach out to on Facebook with our ads. We receive reports with anonymized information . On these platforms, personalized adverts are therefore possible. We don’t share personal information with these third parties, unless you have agreed to opt-in to our privacy statement through our forms on the website. If you don’t want to receive personalized ads, you can let us know via our contact information. You can also unsubscribe through these platforms.
Be aware: It is still possible to see CookieInfo ads. In this case you are in a general advertising group to which we want to show our ads.
- Enhancing the CookieInfo services
For this purpose we also rely on personal information. E.g. conversion rates and open rates to see how relevant our email (newsletters) are.
Automated decision making
CookieInfo does not make any decision based on automated processing (algorithms) which can impact you negatively.
Everybody has certain rights under GDPR. We do our utmost best to comply. Have a tip or remark? Let us know! To execute your rights, you can contact us via email@example.com
- Information and insight: Of course you can request to see the information we collect from you. We can then also further explain why we do this if needed.
- Rectification: Under the impression that we have the wrong information about you? Please let us know and we will adjust this accordingly.
- Oblivion: You can have your information removed.
- Limitation: Are you under the impression that we unlawfully or incorrectly process your information, than we can also limit this processing on request.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal information. Is it in relation to marketing? We will stop the processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: This is a new right under GDPR to transfer your personal information. Would you like to exercise this, please contact us.
Next to that you can also:
- Withdraw consent: E.g. for receiving emails. If you want to withdraw for other consents, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaint via authorities: You can also address the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP) if you think we don’t act in accordance with privacy regulations compliant through the AP website.
How long does CookieInfo store your personal information
Personal information may not be stored longer than necessary. The duration is dependent of the goal for which the information is collected or obtained or in relation to lawful obligations. If you have any questions about this, please contact us email@example.com
Basis of processing
As explained above we process certain information based on our lawful obligations, some for the execution of an agreement and the most for executing our legitimate interest of CookieInfo: the execution of our goals. If you want to know more about our considerations for our legitimate interests, please contact us.
Finally we process certain information with your consent. This is mainly in regard to online tracking methods.
Sharing personal information by CookieInfo with third parties
We share your personal information with business partners and third partners when this is necessary to conduct the agreement and to comply with law if applicable. Also in certain cases we share your personal information with third parties, but only with your consent to this privacy statement.
We have a processor agreement with parties that process information on our behalf to ensure safety and respect privacy of this information. We remain responsible for the processing. We use the following suppliers that process personal information on behalf of CookieInfo: Facebook, Google and ActiveCampaign.
We have a processor agreement with Google. The information gathered in Google Analytics is anonymized. The so called “sharing of information” in Google is turned on.
We also use Analytics-cookies in combination with other Google services. Analytics cookies are set only when consented to in our cookie banner. Don’t want to be followed by Google at all? Please have a look at the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
How CookieInfo secures information
We value your personal information and privacy and take all possible measures to ensure unintended use, los or access of your personal information. If you have concerns about the safety of your personal information, please contact us. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal information:
- Servers and devices used in our offices or by employees are equipped with up to date security software like a virus scanner and firewall.
- We send website data through a secure internet connection (SSL) . You can check this by clicking the padlock in the address bar of the internet browser ‘https’.
The CookieInfo website may refer to or link to other websites. CookieInfo is not responsible for the way these websites process personal information. Please check the privacy statement of the website in question.
CookieInfo is entitled to change the content of the privacy statement without informing the website visitor. Implementing the change on the website is sufficient.
Our contact details
CookieInfo | Prins Hendrikweg 35 | 3451 CK Vleuten | 085 – 06 07 333 | firstname.lastname@example.org