Collaboration between marketer, webmaster and legal
Can you represent the various interests surrounding cookies and the GDPR in 1 solution?
In the summer of 2017 we also had this question and then started using Cookiebot. We then started to offer our experience with this solution to customers, which is how CookieInfo was created.
• Building profiles
• A/B testing
• Social share options
• Opt-ins on cookies & trackers
• Nice user experience
• Returning website visitors
As a web administrator you want a cookie solution that has little impact on the website, is easy to implement and easy to manage:
• Integrates with your CMS
• Can use a plug-in or;
• Collaborates with a tag manager such as Google Tag Manager (GTM)
• Reports on and documents which cookies & trackers are in use
• Pinpointing the location of cookies & trackers in the website
• Be assured that a cookie solution takes these laws and regulations into account
• Being able to fall back on an audit trail to support the data protection officer (DPO)
• Respect privacy and rights of website visitors
• Documenting cookies and knowing which processor agreements to conclude
• You can rest assured that cookies & trackers are only placed on the basis of the consent of the website visitor.
The common denominator
“Respecting the privacy of website visitors dictated by policy and regulations, while online objectives can be completed and are measurable.”
Online objectives are different for every organization. But with a website, cookies and trackers simply come into play.
For one website, cookies are related to the shopping cart, for another it is to run online campaigns and measure their success.
Being able to fall back on
The marketer, web administrator and lawyer all want to be able to rely on and fall back on a solution that connects all the pieces of the puzzle of cookies and legislation.
We think Cookiebot is a great candidate for this.
The website visitor
Oh yes, then we also have the website visitor. He hates cookie notifications.
This way your website visitor comes back to your website.
Do you recognize issues from this blog, or do you have other experiences? We learn every day and would love to hear from you. Team CookieInfo