What is the Hotelchamp – CookieInfo partnership?
Hotelchamp finds it important to comply with GDPR, DSGVO, CCPA and the ePrivacy Directive (ePR). Hotelchamp has entered into a partnership with CookieInfo to enable its customers to obtain and implement a cookie solution that complies with these regulations.
Optimized compliant cookie banner design
CookieInfo has developed various cookie banner designs that comply with GDPR, DSGVO (Daten Schutz Grund Verordnung) and ePR. Recommended is Custom banner #2, which is friendly in design and results in high opt-in percentages. This is important for marketing and statistical insights. That’s why Hotelchamp recommends the use of Custom banner #2 on its customers websites. To comply with GDPR regulations, respect privacy and still collect the data needed to power their business.
You can use this cookie banner with the recommended settings to comply with GDPR and ePR as stated in the whitepaper and technically explained in the steps below and Knowledge base articles .
LEGAL ICT(- specialists in legal advice about the Internet and IT) assessed to what extent the custom banner complies with applicable laws and regulations. LEGAL ICT states that the cookie consent banner complies with current cookie legislation GDPR and ePrivacy regulations. Additional information (for your security- or privacy officer) can be found in the whitepaper .
Comply with cookie rules
The Cookiebot CMP solution consists of a (customizable) cookie consent banner, powerful cookie scanner, consent log, reports and a cookie declaration. Available in 40+ languages, 100% automated and available via the cookie manager.
If a company uses this cookie banner with the recommended settings, the company complies with the following key points:
- Websites must inform about the functionality of the browser to allow users to easily withdraw their consent.
- Cookie banners must provide a choice to accept or reject non-strictly necessary cookies.
- Cookie banners must include a brief but meaningful description of the purposes for placing and using cookies.
- The use of pre-ticked consent boxes is not compliant.
- All websites using non-functional cookies must include a cookie banner and a cookie declaration.
- The technical functionality employed to collect consent must allow to demonstrate that consent was given.
- Analytics cookies, advertising cookies and social media cookies can only be used after the website visitors’ has provided their valid consent.
Get more out of your cookies and trackers. Support your online goals and respect privacy of your website visitors together with CookieInfo.
Do you want to use a CookieInfo custom banner and first line support?
Not a Cookiebot customer yet?
- Create a Cookiebot account with CookieInfo as your reseller.
- Add your domain(s) in the manager.
- Wait until your website is scanned (and you receive the scan-report). This can take up to 24 hours depending on the size of your website.
- You will receive an e-mail with login credentials for our portal. You can download the banners in the portal.
Already a Cookiebot customer?
- Follow the steps for adding CookieInfo as your partner. This will make us your reseller.
- When this process is completed you will receive an e-mail with login credentials for our portal. You can download the banners in the portal.
- With a FREE version it’s not possible (technically) to use the custom banners.
- If your website is categorized to use the FREE version you will have to upgrade to a premium subscription to use the custom banners.
- The custom banners can only be used as long as CookieInfo is your designated partner in your Cookiebot account.
- CookieInfo receives a kickback fee from Cookiebot for users who sign up through us as a reseller. This enables us to provide you with the custom cookie banners and first line support.
30 day free trial Cookiebot
Cookie scanner, cookie banner, cookie declaration en cookie consent in one solution.
- Cookie management completely automated
- Cookie banner based on your corporate identity
- Automatic composed cookie declaration, always up to date
The Cookiebot solution runs on 500,000+ websites, manages 13 billion User Consents and supports 40+ languages.